I have had a few bottles of essential oils sitting on my desk for months now. I know that sounds strange but to be honest I had no clue what to do with them until recently when I was asked to try out a Vivday Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier.
This diffuser comes equipped with the following capabilities.
- 7 color changing LED lights create a relaxing and romantic ambiance, and can cycle through different colors or stay on one favorite color.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil per 100 ml water, fill the room with fragrance that can lift your mood and relieve stress, and eliminate odor from tobacco, cooking and pets. Oil is not included.
- Non-heating diffusion maintains the integrity of essential oil. Advanced ultrasonic technology disperses a cool water mist that humidifies the air around you and eases dry cough, asthma, flu and cold symptoms.
- Large 300ml water capacity lasts up to 10 hours with aroma coverage of 215 sq ft. Timer settings: 60/180/360 minutes/ ON. Automatic shut off once water runs low.
- Works quietly with no extra sounds; perfect for use at bedroom, living room, baby room, office, yoga room, SPA shop, fitness room, hotel, or hospital.
Now for my opinion of this diffuser. First off i like that I have control over whether it used a continuous spray of mist or intermittent mist. I was also impressed with the large water holder which meant I didn’t have to refill it often and it lasted up to 10 hours when on continuous mist.
I was also happy to see it was Non-heating diffusion to protect essential oils. Oh and my favorite part was the changing color so I could set it to the color of my choice. It also was fun moving it from room to room to see where it made the best impact.
As for what I didn’t like to be honest I really couldn’t find anything. If I had to be picky I would have liked for it to come with one bottle of essential oil to start with but honestly that wasn’t a huge thing as I had plenty.
Overall this was one of those products that I was happy to get and I am having fun with it. So Much so I am thinking of purchasing a few more to spread throughout my house to help with pet odor and teenage funk odor.
Let’s Talk: Have you ever used a diffuser/humidifier? What are some of your tips for using them?
Disclaimer: I Received this product free of charge to facilitate this review. However all opinions are 100% mine.